A well-versed leader and perfectionist with good taste, who wants to develop and build fantastic products.
What We Look For
You are detail oriented, but love to be around people. You will be responsible for solving problems and keeping things on track, managing budgets and working with clients all over the province. You have at least 2+ years of experience as a site superintendent in a project based environment and understand the nuances of the construction process. In your career you have had experience in:
• Knowing what clients want and translating that into what they need
• Defining project scope, goals and deliverables
• Tracking project deliverables, monitor and report on progress
• Ensuring that everything gets done and done properly
• Coordinating all necessary resources to meet client timelines and requirements
• Being active in the construction community and understanding the industry
• Anticipating and solving problems
• Delivering great projects
If you want to be challenged every day and would like to be surrounded by people who are creating amazing construction projects, then this could be a great fit.