We require an Administrative Assistant for our Head Office location. This is a fast paced, entry level position supporting a team of professionals involved in a variety of active construction projects.
What We Look For
Synergy Projects Ltd. is a general construction firm with the head office located in St. Albert specializing in commercial, institutional and retail projects. We are a dynamic, growing company with a true team atmosphere and strong commitment to our community. Our projects range from tenant improvements and renovations to large institutional construction.
We require an Administrative Assistant for our Head Office location. This is a fast paced, entry level position supporting a team of professionals involved in a variety of active construction projects. This position has two primary responsibilities – acting as the front desk reception for the head office (the CEO of First Impressions), and providing project related administrative support to various groups, including the Estimating and Safety departments. Duties range from contract administration, filing, typing and correspondence, mail processing, ordering supplies, answering phones and greeting visitors in person.
This is a full time position, however hours are flexible and can be adjusted to fit the successful candidate's schedule.
This is an hourly position and pay will be based on experience and qualifications. Please include salary expectations with your resume.
The ideal candidate is flexible and adaptable and able to balance multiple priorities. As Synergy is a growing company, the position is evolving and changing with the needs of the company. The candidate must have the following skills:
• Good typing and written communication skills, including business letter composition
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, presents a professional image
• A customer service focus and able to work in a team environment
• Good time management and able to prioritize tasks
• Knowledge of an office environment and related administration requirements
• Proficient with computers, especially Microsoft Outlook, and the MS Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, etc)
• Knowledge of various business machines, including Fax, Photocopy, etc.